Photo Booth Hire in Birmingham
Terms & Conditions
- Non-Refundable Booking fee
- Suitable Space & Access & Parking
- Extra Hours, Extra Work & Waiting
- Payment Terms
- Cancellation Terms
- Rescheduling/Changing Location
- Use of Images
- Your Images
- Damage to our Equipment
- Governing Law & Jurisdiction
1. This website is operated through domain name ‘ photomebooth.co.uk (referred to as “the company/PhotoMeBooth/we/our/us”).
2. As a user of this website (referred to as “the client/you/your”) you acknowledge that any use of this website by you including any person(s) and/or company who book services and/or equipment and/or the persons and/or company who pay for this shall be deemed as the client, herein referred to as “the client”.
3. Unless otherwise stated in writing, these Terms & Conditions apply to all services provided by the company. Therefore it is deemed that by placing a booking with the company (verbally or in writing), whether it is explicitly stated or not, whether the client signs to indicate their acceptance or not, these Terms & Conditions are binding between the two parties.
Non-Refundable Booking Fee
4. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, a non-refundable booking fee shall be required before a booking can be confirmed. This shall be deducted from the balance payable. A booking isn’t confirmed until the company sends confirmation.
a) The amount is £100.00 GBP and must be made via Credit/Debit Card from our booking page or via the BACS details supplied on the invoice. A booking is only confirmed once this payment has been made.
5. In these terms and conditions, the date on which the company shall provide the services booked by the client shall be referred to as “the date of the event”.
6. You agree that email and other electronic communications can be used as a long-distance means of communication and acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
7. The inclusive amount the company charges for the services provided including all hire fees, extras and transport (where applicable) shall be referred to as the “total amount”.
8. The monetary value of the total amount shall be defined at the time of booking.
9. Any extra charges incurred during the hire time on the day of the event or after the event (which are not included in the total amount) shall be herein referred to as “additional charges” an/or ”extra charges”.
10. The total amount and any additional charges shall be paid subject to the payment terms.
Suitable Space & Access & Parking
11. The client shall provide the company a suitable space for the equipment hired to be built and used properly according to any relevant health and safety legislation and/or best practice.
12. A suitable space shall be defined as: a clean, safe, dry, indoor space which is defined on each product page, 13A Power Supply within 5 meters and enough space for staff to work freely/safely around the booth and for guests to queue.
13. If the space allocated is unsuitable at the time of arrival or if the space becomes unsuitable during the duration of the hire, than the company reserve the right to cancel the hire subject to the cancellation terms set out in the document here written.
14. Suitable close proximity parking shall be provided, at the client’s expense for the duration of their event and/or any period where the company is required to be on site in order to fulfill the agreement. If the company are unable to fulfill your hire due to the above, your hire agreement shall become void and normal cancellations terms will apply.
Extra Hours, Extra Work & Waiting
- 15. Where the client requests to extend their hire time on the date of their event a fee shall be charged. The company will quote for this service at the time of the request, the request will be granted subject to availability.
- 16. Where the client requests set up/set down is completed more than 1 hour before/after the start time of their hire then a fee shall be charged for ‘idle hours’. The company will quote for this service at the time of the request, the request will be granted subject to availability.
- 17. Where the company are unable to pack up their equipment at the end of the clients event at the scheduled time, free from interruption and/or where the company is unable to leave the client’s premises free from obstruction at the end of an event; then the client may be liable to pay for extra work involved. The amount charged will fairly reflect any costs incurred as a result of the delay and shall be invoiced to the client within 7 days of the event.
- 18. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, the balance shall be paid at least 7 days prior to the date of the event.
- 19. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, if the client’s event is 7 days or less from the date/time of booking then the full balance shall be due at the time of booking.
- 20. If the client fails to pay on time subject to either of the terms listed above or subject to any other payment terms stated in writing at the time of booking; the company may cancel the booking subject to the company’s cancellation terms set out elsewhere in this document.
- 21. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, invoices for extra charges will be paid no later than 7 days from the date of the invoice.
- 22. The company may charge a late payment penalty for balances which are not paid on time: £40, £70 or £100 depending on the size of the debt (under £1,000, under £10,000, and higher).
- 23. The company may charge a late payment penalty for balances which are not paid on time: £40, £70 or £100 depending on the size of the debt (under £1,000, under £10,000, and higher).
- 24. Where the client pays any sum by credit or debit card, the card details may be saved securely in order for the company to charge that card any outstanding balances which become overdue.
25. The company operates a cancellation policy as follows:
- a. Cancellations with more than 30 calendar days before the event date: the client shall be liable for 100% of the non-refundable booking fee.
- b. Cancellations equal to or less than 30 calendar days before the event date: (including, but not limited to cancellations on the date of the event): the client shall be liable to pay 100% of the total payable.
- 26. The client should notify their wish to cancel a booking at the first instance in writing via email to – [email protected]
- 27. A booking shall only be deemed as cancelled once the company has sent confirmation of the cancellation in writing.
28. It is not possible to amend the event date/location or time of a booking. If the company wishes to override this clause then the change of date clause 28a can be actioned as at alternative.
a. Changes to your booking that have been approved by the company can be amended subject to the desired new date being available. The client is subject to a £100 administration fee for date changes, for location changes it would only be further mileage fees (if applicable), should the location be closer, travel fees will not be reimbursed.
29. Therefore; unless otherwise agreed in writing, where a client wishes to change their event date/time from the one originally booked then this shall be treated as cancellation of the original booking subject to the cancellation terms. Once the original booking has been cancelled, the client is then able to make a new booking for the new booking date (subject to the pricing at the time the new booking is made, availability and acceptance of the new booking by the company).
Use of Images
30. Unless otherwise agreed in writing the client grants the company full rights to use any images taken at the event (inside or outside of the Photo Booth) on the company’s website, in social media and in other marketing material without limitation.
31. Similarly, the company agrees to provide the client with a copy of all images captured at their event either via CD/DVD, USB Drive and/or download via email with-in 5 days from the event taking place.
Damage to our Equipment
32. The cost of any repairs following damages and/or losses to our equipment shall be charged as an “additional charge” to the client in the event that any part of our equipment is lost or damaged during the client’s event.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
33. These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and you irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.