1. This website is operated through domain name ‘ photomebooth.co.uk (referred to as “the company/PhototMeBooth/we/our/us”).
2. As a user of this website (referred to as “the client/you/your”) you acknowledge that any use of this website by you including any person(s) and/or company who book services and/or equipment and/or the persons and/or company who pay for this shall be deemed as the client, herein referred to as “the client”.
3. Unless otherwise stated in writing, these Terms & Conditions apply to all services provided by the company. Therefore it is deemed that by placing a booking with the company (verbally or in writing), whether it is explicitly stated or not, whether the client signs to indicate their acceptance or not, these Terms & Conditions are binding between the two parties.
4. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, a deposit shall be required before a booking can be confirmed. This deposit shall be deducted from the balance payable. A booking isn’t confirmed until the company sends a written confirmation.
a) The deposit amount is £100.00 GBP and must be made via Paypal or Credit/Debit Card from our booking page. A booking is only confirmed once this payment has been made.
b) A deposit is refundable within our 7 day cooling-off period (see clause 27), providing the date of the event does not fall within the 7 day period. After this time has passed a deposit becomes strictly non-refundable.
5. In these terms and conditions, the date on which the company shall provide the services booked by the client shall be referred to as “the date of the event”.
6. You agree that email and other electronic communications can be used as a long-distance means of communication and acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
7. The inclusive amount the company charges for the services provided including all hire fees, extras and transport (where applicable) shall be referred to as the “total amount”.
8. The monetary value of the total amount shall be defined at the time of booking.
9. Any extra charges incurred during the hire time on the day of the event or after the event (which are not included in the total amount) shall be herein referred to as “additional charges” an/or ”extra charges”.
10. The total amount and any additional charges shall be paid subject to the payment terms.
11. The client shall provide the company a suitable space for the equipment hired to be erected and used properly according to any relevant health and safety legislation and/or best practice.
12. A suitable space shall be defined as: a clean, safe, dry, indoor space which is at least 9ft wide, 6ft deep and 7ft high with a suitable 1KW 13A Power Supply within 5 meters and enough space for staff to work freely/safely around the booth and for guests to queue.
13. If the space allocated is unsuitable at the time of arrival or if the space becomes unsuitable during the duration of the hire, than the company reserve the right to cancel the hire subject to the cancellation terms set out in the document here written.
14. Parking shall be provided, at the client’s expense for the duration of their event and/or any period where the company is required to be on site in order to fulfill the agreement.
25. The company operates a cancellation policy as follows:
28. It is not possible to amend the event date of a booking. If the company wishes to override this clause then the change of date clause 28a can be actioned as at alternative.
a. Bookings can be amended subject to the desired new date being available. The client is subject to a £25 administration fee and any other costs related to booking amendment.
29. Therefore; unless otherwise agreed in writing, where a client wishes to change their event date from the one originally booked then this shall be treated as cancellation of the original booking subject to the cancellation terms. Once the original booking has been cancelled, the client is then able to make a new booking for the new booking date (subject to the pricing at the time the new booking is made, availability and acceptance of the new booking by the company).
30. Unless otherwise agreed in writing the client grants the company full rights to use any images taken at the event (inside our outside of the Photo Booth) on the company’s website, in social media and in other marketing material without limitation.
31. Similarly, the company agrees to provide the client with a copy of all images captured at their event either via CD/DVD, USB Drive and/or an Online Gallery hosted by the company which will allow the client unlimited and unrestricted use of those images for which ever purpose they see fit.
32. The cost of any repairs following damages and/or losses to our equipment shall be charged as an “additional charge” to the client in the event that any part of our equipment is lost or damaged during the client’s event.
33. These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and you irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.